New to Oklahoma, Old to guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilcountry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was between newberg and McMinnville. About 45min -1hour from portlandia.
My wife and I have been doing volunteer work at Camp Yamhill a few weeks each summer for the last few years. It's a beautiful state. It's terrible what the Dumocrats are doing to it.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oregon? More like Boregon!
1691974645457.png

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boring,_Oregon

Old Noob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Washington and Oregon, the northern most two counties in California.

I left there years ago. Only came here to OK live about 5 years ago.

Still have issue with Orange and Black, still wanna say, "Go Beav's:"

Same thing with the beavers. Both are OSU and same colors. I’m admittedly not a huge sports follower. But because we are in Oklahoma now we are making our three boys play football. Our 11yr old is in 6th grade this year and he’s loving the challenge of it. But you all take sports WAY more seriously here lol. Which is great cuz it’s a whole community thing. Anyways DoubleD, good to see another familiar name I recognize here. Thanks for chiming in!

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I have been doing volunteer work at Camp Yamhill a few weeks each summer for the last few years. It's a beautiful state. It's terrible what the Dumocrats are doing to it.
Such a small world. Been to camp Yamhill numerous times for youth and church events. That area is sort of the beginning of the Trask Mountains. There’s another ranch out there too. Flying M or Flying H? Another cool place. I lived in a small town called Dayton just 30 min from there!

Latest posts

Top Bottom