New to the forum, just wanted to show some work I've done and say HELLO!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoLoudKustoms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the pics and welcome to the forum. Do you have a website to show more examples of your work, possibly prices?

Right now I do not currently have a website, if you have a Facebook, you can check out/like/share www.facebook.com/goloudkustoms

I am in the process of applying for my FFL to do more widespread work. I started doing this as a hobby, then friends wanted it done, then friend's friends.... etc. I'll add some more photos to this to give you an idea what all I've done as well! Thanks for the interest.

GoLoudKustoms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it hydro dip? And.if.not how well do they hold up to a kydex holster? Scratch easy?

Cerakote is in fact a coating that applies similar to paint, yet has to be baked like powdercoating. It is 85X more impervious to rust than stainless steel, chip/peel/scratch resistant. With that being said it is still a coating and can be taken down with some abuse. It is, however, far more resistant to these things than a factory coating.

GoLoudKustoms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remington 11-87, coated in a camouflage styled in snakeskin pattern, that really breaks up the outline in nearly any situation. (Commonly used by Special Forces Groups)

Matched AR receiver set coated in a color that I custom mixed for a customer to match their company logo.

Of course, nobody can get their hands on the handful of Glocks that were produced in FDE.... so let's just make some!

Cerakote is great for the lady in your life to personalize the weapon of her choice and make her feel better about carrying it.

Sig P220 that had some REALLY bad wear on it from years of carrying as a duty sidearm, coated in Burnt Bronze and Graphite Black

These are some of the rifles/pistols/shotguns that I have completed. I have a lot more in store for 2015, thanks for taking the time to look and feel free to ask any questions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom