New vehicle plate anti-photography device to fight back against speed cameras

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spd67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok...so here is the absolute positively the best and most absolute way to fight speed camera's.....are you listening....here is sage advise from a cop.....I'll only say it once....lean in so you can hear.......IF YOU DON'T SPEED YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT A STUPID CAMERA......Here is the thing...if you spend the money to get the camera obscura then it's just the luck there will be a cop with a Radar or a Laser, if there is not a cop there will be a plane clocking your ect.... The best way to handle the whole situation is to not speed in the first place and defeat all the ways that LE's have to write you a ticket. If you don't like the law then get it changed don't look for ways to break the law and not get caught. Ok I'm off my soap box now...you all can continue with your discussion on how to break the law and not get caught now.

Old Timer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is interesting, the red light camera company gets over half of the fines for putting in the system.
The city gets the rest for letting the company put the cameras in.
A lot of the traffic lights are programed with shorter yellow lights so the red light cameras are more profitable.
If the city wants the company to change it back to the original timing, it will cost them a ton of money.
I have a cousin that worked for a city that had them for a year.

http://nj1015.com/the-red-light-camera-scam-safety-or-shakedown/

Reaction score
My whole beef with camera enforcement has been that in most places, it's a civil violation rather than criminal, so you can amass multiple violations without any increased penalties. That's how most places get around the witnessing requirement, by the way. It's not criminal, so a sworn officer doesn't have to see the violation.QUOTE]

I see, always wondered how they got around that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom