News about 2A in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rumur

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very strong semi-confirmed rumor that 2A is looking to open another location at 71st and Hwy 75. Word is that they are looking at property on the west side of the highway on top of the hill across from the new shopping center. Was told that it will be a ground up build that will have at least 30 lanes, a much larger showroom, more class rooms and a banquet room. Was also told that "we are going to take what we learned from this location and improve it at the new one". Rough time frame has it a year to year and a half out.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully they will add some bulletproof lane dividers, and hopefully the new location will attract less AD-prone clientele. The location on Admiral is nice, but every time I go in there it seems someone is scaring the crap out of me.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hopefully they will add some bulletproof lane dividers, and hopefully the new location will attract less AD-prone clientele. The location on Admiral is nice, but every time I go in there it seems someone is scaring the crap out of me.

Lane dividers on Admiral are bullet proof.

Latest posts

Top Bottom