News about 2A in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Callison76

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eric and the guys at 2A are great. I hope they do open a location at 75 and 71st, 2 minute drive from my office.

Wait that could start costing me a ton of $$$$$$......................

Never mind Eric, shut down the plans to build now!!!!!!

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard this a long time ago. I also heard they already own the land and will definitely use the experiences in building the first one into the second one. Mainly, not renovating an old building and building their own to specifications.

MDO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not that you heard this from me, but one of the partners/owners of 2A, im not sure if there is just one or how many, but he is very good friends with the guy that owns the property right there. So there just may be some truth to this rumor. Ill see if i can find out more over the weekend. Ill probably see the land owner.

Very strong semi-confirmed rumor that 2A is looking to open another location at 71st and Hwy 75. Word is that they are looking at property on the west side of the highway on top of the hill across from the new shopping center. Was told that it will be a ground up build that will have at least 30 lanes, a much larger showroom, more class rooms and a banquet room. Was also told that "we are going to take what we learned from this location and improve it at the new one". Rough time frame has it a year to year and a half out.

MDO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The gentleman that owns the land, has built more buildings in Tulsa than probably any contractor, or just as many. Everything i have seen him build is top notch.

I heard this a long time ago. I also heard they already own the land and will definitely use the experiences in building the first one into the second one. Mainly, not renovating an old building and building their own to specifications.

Latest posts

Top Bottom