News about 2A in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well the people involved have learned from A2 and with the building being brand new, could hopefully greatly improve on any short comings they had that were limited by a pre existing structure. On a side note, I did just get off the phone and the project is trying to get the land zoned accordingly. So you may not want to talk too much about this bc who knows who may want to step in and through a wrench in it all.

MDO, I don't disagree with you. The experience I was talking about was building a gun range. Also, the costs associated with building a top notch gun range.

scooby13dew

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the 2A center by far my favorit shooting center i will go where ever they move too but it would be awesome if they moved to hwy 75 that would make for a more convent location

M

milsurp

50 yard indoor range that would be Awesome!!! The only thing sweeter than that would be a 100 yard!
I know right? I wasnt trying to press my luck! I'll take 50 over 25 anyday. Nowata Firearms has a 50 yard indoor range but its not ventilated real great and at 12 bucks an hour I dont stay as long as I would like. But the motorized target is sweet!

cowboyweasel

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eric and the guys at 2A are great. I hope they do open a location at 75 and 71st, 2 minute drive from my office.

Wait that could start costing me a ton of $$$$$$......................

Never mind Eric, shut down the plans to build now!!!!!!

Replace the 2 min drive from my office to 5-10 min drive from my house and I agree with it all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom