NFL..who ya rootin' for on Sunday??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kinda wish they would have stayed on strike the last time (several years ago). I stopped paying attention to them then and don't watch them now.

We have professional sports and welfare, the Romans had bread and circuses and look what happened to them. LOL.

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kinda wish they would have stayed on strike the last time (several years ago). I stopped paying attention to them then and don't watch them now.

We have professional sports and welfare, the Romans had bread and circuses and look what happened to them. LOL.

I thought the strike thing would be interesting too, football for me is not "life". Occasionally I'll catch most of a game especially if the Chargers are playing or its the superbowl.

Another thing the Romans had were Gladiators which is way more badass than football.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cobb's 108 yd Kickoff Return for a TD, the fumble and all the sacks. LOL, didn't get any points except from those plays but they were some awesome plays and the points were plentiful.

That touchdown was really really good, I think he was a rookie too if i remember correctly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom