NFL..who ya rootin' for on Sunday??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow I love all the new Packers fans popping up (not including Gforce). Anyway I have two favorite teams bc they are similar to each other, the Steelers and the Ravens.

Last night's game was a "real" game and it was a good kick off to the season IMO.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow I love all the new Packers fans popping up (not including Gforce). Anyway I have two favorite teams bc they are similar to each other, the Steelers and the Ravens.

Last night's game was a "real" game and it was a good kick off to the season IMO.

Thank you sir. Yeah trust me i am a lifer. Also a sooner lifer and a st. louis cardinals lifer. I remember all the years all 3 sucked and thank god they never stayed there too long.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cobb's 108 yd Kickoff Return for a TD, the fumble and all the sacks. LOL, didn't get any points except from those plays but they were some awesome plays and the points were plentiful.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you guys kidding me with this thread? I thought the members of this shooting forum would be out shooting, hunting, or fishing instead of watching football.
Football is for old fat men that have nothing else to do.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't even looked at the schedule but, my two favorite teams are the Packers and whoever is playing Dallas.

I always tell people that my favorite team is whoever is playing Dallas. My team sucks and has for years....argh, life as a Raider's fan.(Can you tell that I'm not a band wagon guy;))

Latest posts

Top Bottom