• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Nice place for sale...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
This is where I lived for the first two years after moving to Oklahoma.

I'll put the link to the Zillow page below. There are a few inaccuracies in the listing. The lot is about .6 acre. It has a really nice back yard for a dog (or dogs). Great shop. City water/sewer/trash/police/fire/etc... It's in a very quiet spot on the edge of town. Has a nicely equipped kitchen. Lots of storage between the shop/garage and the other two outbuildings. Taxes are really cheap.

Price, of course, is negotiable. It worked really well for me and would be a nice place for a single person or a couple.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/501-E-2nd-St-Olustee-OK-73560/86029444_zpid/
Sherri E Schreck 580-799-0791

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
This is where I lived for the first two years after moving to Oklahoma.

I'll put the link to the Zillow page below. There are a few inaccuracies in the listing. The lot is about .6 acre. It has a really nice back yard for a dog (or dogs). Great shop. City water/sewer/trash/police/fire/etc... It's in a very quiet spot on the edge of town. Has a nicely equipped kitchen. Lots of storage between the shop/garage and the other two outbuildings. Taxes are really cheap.

Price, of course, is negotiable. It worked really well for me and would be a nice place for a single person or a couple.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/501-E-2nd-St-Olustee-OK-73560/86029444_zpid/
Sherri E Schreck 580-799-0791
You are a few blocks east of where I had pictured when you described you location a while back. I know the area, now. When we were there, that was one of the "newer" areas of town. I knew a couple of families that lived in that neighborhood, but honestly right now I can't remember who. It may come back to me later.

Nice looking place!

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I really liked living there, honestly. If I hadn't married and needed more room I'd still be happily living there. The shop is killer. It has a nice little office with an A/C that was my get away spot. Kinda miss the place really. But, I love the place over here near Ada, too. Especially the land.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I really liked living there, honestly. If I hadn't married and needed more room I'd still be happily living there. The shop is killer. It has a nice little office with an A/C that was my get away spot. Kinda miss the place really. But, I love the place over here near Ada, too. Especially the land.
I don't remember if I told this story, but it still cracks me up.

A friend of mine who lives in Moore told me one of his neighbors grew up in Olustee, and was around my age. He told me his name, but I didn't recognize it, not even the family name. I asked my mother, sister, and brother and none of them remembered anyone by that name. This was like a couple of years ago.

So a few months later, I was there for my cousin's funeral, and I was at the cemetery asking my two cousins, who still lived there after we moved, if they knew him. They didn't recognize the name either, but someone standing a few feet away overheard us and says, "Yeah, I knew him. What about him?"

So I explained that my friend was his neighbor, and I didn't recognize the name, and was asking my cousins. I said we had moved away in 1972, but they lived here longer. He says, "Yeah, his family didn't move here until 1982 or somewhere around there." And my cousins go, oh yeah... we had graduated and gone to the military by then, so that's why we didn't know them.

And he says, "Oh yeah... he wasn't OLD Olustee. He was NEW Olustee."

So there's your definition. Anything 1982 or later is "new Olustee". I dunno, it just struck me funny. :laugh6:

Last edited:

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
What are the internet options at that location?

I had AT&T. It was pretty decent service. Not the fastest but I never had trouble with it. Plenty fast to stream HD movies. That's all I cared about. US Cellular has 5G service there. It's what I use now when I'm over there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom