• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Nice place for sale...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I look at this property every night, I still can't see the details of the yellow outbuilding; 23 of 26. Am I too wasted?
Looks like a cool way to run away from home.

At one time it was a little guest house. I just used it for storage. It's no longer livable but makes a great storage building. No longer any power to it. There are some nice cabinets and drawers with what could be a very nice workbench inside. Also has a large window A/C still in the window. I don't know if that works or not, assuming the building had power again.

Veshuma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 90%
9   1   0
This is where I lived for the first two years after moving to Oklahoma.

I'll put the link to the Zillow page below. There are a few inaccuracies in the listing. The lot is about .6 acre. It has a really nice back yard for a dog (or dogs). Great shop. City water/sewer/trash/police/fire/etc... It's in a very quiet spot on the edge of town. Has a nicely equipped kitchen. Lots of storage between the shop/garage and the other two outbuildings. Taxes are really cheap.

Price, of course, is negotiable. It worked really well for me and would be a nice place for a single person or a couple.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/501-E-2nd-St-Olustee-OK-73560/86029444_zpid/
Sherri E Schreck 580-799-0791

Small world! When my wife and I were house hunting earlier this year I tried to convince her to look at this one just because I wanted a bunch of shop space!

Latest posts

Top Bottom