Nightstand gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Butt naked, loaded, chambered with it's little Tritium eyes glowing in the dark!

:werd:

One on each nightstand, along with a couple extra full mags, flashlight also on each side of the bed, shotty just a few feet away, unlocked safe also pretty close with a large number of loaded AR mags.

If our house gets broken into again and it's on my way, they aren't getting away without a LOT of ventilation. I want one of those 10-round mags for the shotgun. :naughty:

Spiff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Snuggled up under a magazine (the reading kind), while spooning with another magazine (the shooting kind). With Mr. Surefire watching.

I don't really like leaving a naked boomstick on the nightstand in case I get a little vigorous and inaccurate hitting the snooze button. The open magazine makes nice cover and is quick to go away.

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai100.photobucket.com_albums_m18_angusranch_1168962188_zaaz_ru_2.jpg

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two pistolas butt naked on the nightstand, one on the wife's nightstand, 12 ga. pump leaning next to the nightstand and a partridge in a pear tree.

Latest posts

Top Bottom