"No Fly" - "No Buy"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder what other constitutionally protected rights they would be willing to say don't exist if you are on "a list"...?

That's the problem. 2A is a right. It isn't theirs for the taking!!

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta add Christian fundamentalists to the list as well. :(

I searched a little but didn't find anything. I wonder what the statistics (USA Only) of mass murder caused by radical Muslims versus Christian fundamentalists versus atheist and versus other? My guess is that most of us can guess the answer.

Last edited:

easy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 'no fly' list is arbitrary and prejudicial. It labels and punishes people without the due process of law. Being on a 'list' is no reason to deny a firearm purchase when no crime has been committed. This talk of 'no fly, no buy' is just more political crap from the left that want to control you, the People, and drag you into the state fold.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My youngest son is a police major...never been in any trouble of any kind...he always gets a "delay" on gun purchases....go figure :scratch:

I went through the same thing. I finally found out why. Every officer in the state has an OSBI record. When you do an inquiry, it gets a hit for an OSBI record. When you open the record, it says you are an officer with fingerprints on file. It hasn't happened to me since the SDA was enacted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom