no trespassing signs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can "go green" and recycle some tires and hang them on a fence post with NO TRESPASSING spray painted on them... always a classy addition to any property. hahah
in my contract it say's lessee will post signs or tires with no trespassing messages.

i bought some today at home depot. $1.47 each aluminum with no trespassing at the top and a white area at the bottomto write in. i wrote leased hunting in that space. so i'm going in the morning to post the signs and set up feeders.hope i get done be for it gets to hot

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
in my contract it say's lessee will post signs or tires with no trespassing messages.

i bought some today at home depot. $1.47 each aluminum with no trespassing at the top and a white area at the bottomto write in. i wrote leased hunting in that space. so i'm going in the morning to post the signs and set up feeders.hope i get done be for it gets to hot

Better get out their early. I got on the tractor at 5am this morning, and had to bail around 10am after 5 bottles of water. No AC on my tractor.:scream:

Latest posts

Top Bottom