no trespassing signs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lady we used to lease pasture land from had signs up that said; Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be prosecuted.

I know a Deputy that posted this at the entrance to his property.

"Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again"

I'd like to get some that say; "If you can read this, I'm watching you thru my rifle scope"

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
tractor supply and atwoods is where i get mine. ace hardware is not bad either.although their signs are on the small side

Reaction score
might not be the best idea for this one, last year I had a camera stolen becuase it took someones picture. thats all speculation of course, why else would they steal the camera and leave the stand and feeder there?

Maybe he had plenty of stands and feeders, but no camera?

Probably the best idea is to put two cameras at all camera locations. One camera that is easy to see, covering say, a stand -- and the other camera covering the first camera, well hidden, higher up in a tree. Then, when a jackass steals the stand and the 1st camera, thinking he one upped you, you've got his picture stealing the camera, which is more or less also solid proof that he also stole the stand. If you can ID him, he's busted.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I cut pieces of 1X12 and spray paint the word "LEASED" on it. This works better than just "POSTED". I have not had any problems for years, of course I have several people keeping an eye on it too.

Plinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorite:

Attachments

• MT Trespassers.jpg
    MT Trespassers.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 200

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can "go green" and recycle some tires and hang them on a fence post with NO TRESPASSING spray painted on them... always a classy addition to any property. hahah

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If we are going to be classy lets not use Sears tires lets get some good ones like Perellis. Hey, we have to think of the neighborhood you know. We don't want to down grade it. Lets do it right.:laugh6:

Latest posts

Top Bottom