no trespassing signs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CuddeBack makes a sign that says "If u can read this your picture has already been taken"
Its in the Cuddeback colors like a advertisement and says Cuddeback on the bottom... Its actually cool. Im thinking about using them (eventhough I dont use there cams)

might not be the best idea for this one, last year I had a camera stolen becuase it took someones picture. thats all speculation of course, why else would they steal the camera and leave the stand and feeder there?

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should be able to find some metal signs at the hardware store for around a buck. If you tack all 4 corners to a piece of board and then hang, they will last over a year.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the land owner i lease from is requiring i post the land. anybody know where to get signs that will be durable and not too expensive? thanks

No need to put out posted signs any more. Go back to post #9.

Go back to post#9

Regardless the land owner has asked him to post the land. Doesn't seem like a few bucks for signs would be something to raise a big stink about.

On the other hand, I did read your post, just once.

Karat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
might not be the best idea for this one, last year I had a camera stolen becuase it took someones picture. thats all speculation of course, why else would they steal the camera and leave the stand and feeder there?

I bet they didn't take your stand and feeder because it wouldn't fit in their vehicle.....and the camera had the evidence of their failed attempt, so to avoid embarrassment, they stole the camera....

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I didnt mean u have to have the cameras actually up... but just imagine when they read the sign and look for the camera that isnt there and how they probably wont stick around to long.

The old law pre 2006 stated that land not occupied buy the owner had to be conspicuously posted.... trust me i went to court for it in 2002 (long story, big misunderstanding and the guy was an a$$ and not about reason)
But now what was just posted is the new law... but it states that it has to be occupied, used for ag, ranching or forestry projects so if u dont live on the property and there are no crops, cattle or trees planted for a reason than it still needs to be posted or like the old law is not tresspassing.
Put the signs up its well worth the hassle.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
in this case the land owner is requiring me to post it mostly so people will quit asking him to hunt. it's in my contract to post it

I can understand that. I still put out signs even though its not required. Ended up with several hundred of the metal ones a couple of years ago. They fade real bad in the sun, which is why I ended up with them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom