north american aerospace rod and gun club, anybody ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riper1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just wondered if any body here is a member, I was for 12 years.
its a nice club between coweta and wagoneer
i recently recieved a letter from them telling me i no longer was a member, i was late on my yearly dues
i guess the federal government has taken over the gun club,
i called the president of the club to tell them why i was late but no answer
he called me back to let me know he was no longer the president, and said good luck your going to need it
so i called the new president who i have met and talked to him and his wife, and their both very nice people and i left a couple of messages
for a call back
well the new gentleman who is the enforcer of laws and bylaws said
'sorry i cant help you its too late, he was a cold SOB! asked him if he wanted to hear my sob story and he said go ahead but it wont help
well i just wanted to rant and vent, no fun losing your membership and not have a chance to explain
"what happened was"

pen25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
north american is like oil capitol in they have a ton of people who want to be members. difference is oil capitol can sell their membership.

if you fail to make payment by the time you are supposed to and if you didn't make previous arraignments its understandable the membership was dropped. there are many clubs that are like this.

Thomas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like North American is just like Oil Capital.

If you don't pony up by the due date, they revoke your membership. They would have been more than happy to sell your membership for you, lots of people on the wait list. They give ample notice every year that dues are coming up and the consequences of not paying. Sorry to hear about what happened.

Latest posts

Top Bottom