North Korea Situation getting worse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They'll probably lob one over japan.

This is what I'm thinking they are plotting on. But what will happen if Japan says screw your test missile & shoots it down as a hard message to NK? Will NK take it as a act of war against them?

I'd say this is still very unstable ground to be brushing off as a non-threat.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/12/w...pability-us-agency-says.html?smid=tw-bna&_r=0

Dprk 'may' have nuke capable missiles.

Sounds like a game changer.

Well seeing as how it's rumored they were working with Iran on missile technology this isn't really surprising to me. Your talking about a country who has for years talked of nuclear war, their people starve while their country makes billions off goods. That money isn't making it back to the people, so it's being spent somewhere. where else would a country like this dump huge chunks of cash if not back into it's own economy? Into weapons, thats my opinion anyway.

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Captains of the obvious....

“I don’t think, really, he has much of an endgame other than to somehow elicit recognition from the world – and specifically, most importantly, the United States – of North Korea as a rival on an international scene, as a nuclear power, and that entitles him to negotiation and to accommodation and, presumably, for aid,” Clapper said.

The bottom line is that “Kim Jong-un has not been in power all that long, so we don’t have an extended track record for him like we did with his father and grandfather,” said John Brennan, director of the Central Intelligence Agency, who also testified before the committee.

Well.... DUH :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom