North Korea Situation getting worse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ble-as-it-declares-first-target-will-be-Japan

In acommentary carried by the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA), the communist country lashed out at Tokyo's standing orders to destroy any missile heading toward Japan, threatening such actions will result in anuclear attack against the island nation.

If Japan executes its threat to shoot down any North Korean missile, such a “provocative” intervention would see Tokyo — an enormous conurbation of 30 million people — “consumed in nuclear flames”, KCNA warned.

Last edited by a moderator:

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Odd. I posted that this was escalating a while back and seems most here laughed it off. Now, this guy threatens to blow up Texas! I sure hope I am wrong but it appears as though our current administration is sure being nice to this loon. Seems to me that we have invaded entire countries for less than that kind of "rhetoric" as they call it. Examples: (Many) :)

Texa$!

tumblr_lrups5BrQI1qa6oaao1_500.jpg

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ble-as-it-declares-first-target-will-be-Japan

In acommentary carried by the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA), the communist country lashed out at Tokyo's standing orders to destroy any missile heading toward Japan, threatening such actions will result in anuclear attack against the island nation.

If Japan executes its threat to shoot down any North Korean missile, such a “provocative” intervention would see Tokyo — an enormous conurbation of 30 million people — “consumed in nuclear flames”, KCNA warned.

And this is what I was wondering about what their response would be if Japan shot down a missile weather it was just a NK test or actual attack. This would also be a reason they have multiple missile units on that coast now. Maybe lob a test one out & if it's shot down release the dogs all at once. Scary truth is we can all speculate what this psychopath will end up doing or not doing but not a single one of us really know, our military included. This guy could be the one in their family linage to actually follow through with his threats. Especially if he really is moving more equipment & ammo to areas not common for them to accumulate. Hell he might even be using this upcoming event to mask his plans & try to distract everyone. Maybe that is when he plans to actually launch or attack, during this celebration.

As far as the smuggling of nuclear weapons across the border, I have feared this for a long time. And I solely base that fear on the fact that we can't stop massive amounts of drugs coming across the border & they have tunnels that go into Texas where they can even load vehicles from under ground. Now if we can't stop that how are we gonna stop nuclear devices from being smuggled in? And better yet if we can stop that why are we failing miserably at stopping the illegals & drugs then?

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

To sum up the Norks position. "If you don't let me shoot you or near you, I will shoot you."

Seems logical.

Latest posts

Top Bottom