Norwalk, CT man arrested after posting videos of driving 130 mph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Just about weekly on the OHP FB page, they post pics of radar and tickets for folks going 115-130mph on the turnpikes and I35. Usually about a $500 ticket. I guess things are different in RI lol.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, since the topic is on the state of Connecticut, here is another story. This one about 4 thugs trying to steal a guy's car right out of his driveway, and the owner gets into a tussle with 3 of the 4. Owner eventually wins because his wife hollers out that the police have been called.

FOX News - Connecticut Man Fights Off 4 Men Attempting to Carjack - Suspects Flee

Based on what I saw on the video, they guy should have locked his car.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sergeant Seacat, A Kansas State Trooper in Kingman got a black Porche at 120 westbound. The sergeant didn't think the ticket or the tongue lashing took so he radioed our trooper in Pratt. Keith was sitting at the east entrance to Pratt on US54 and saw the black Porsche topping the hill at the speed limit of 65 mph.

But, the Porche made the 34 miles in 15 minutes. Keith wrote him again at 120 mph and reckless, jailed his ass and towed the car.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sergeant Seacat, A Kansas State Trooper in Kingman got a black Porche at 120 westbound. The sergeant didn't think the ticket or the tongue lashing took so he radioed our trooper in Pratt. Keith was sitting at the east entrance to Pratt on US54 and saw the black Porsche topping the hill at the speed limit of 65 mph.

But, the Porche made the 34 miles in 15 minutes. Keith wrote him again at 120 mph and reckless, jailed his ass and towed the car.
Kansas Turnpike on I-35 used to be like that. There were time stamped paper toll tickets given at both ends. When getting to the other end if the time was way above the speed limit, the KHP was usually sitting right there to issue tickets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom