Norwalk, CT man arrested after posting videos of driving 130 mph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kansas Turnpike on I-35 used to be like that. There were time stamped paper toll tickets given at both ends. When getting to the other end if the time was way above the speed limit, the KHP was usually sitting right there to issue tickets.

I had heard the same story about Oklahoma's turnpikes back in their earlier days. I wouldn't know for sure as I never really exceeded their speed limits anyway.

cmc tom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kansas Turnpike on I-35 used to be like that. There were time stamped paper toll tickets given at both ends. When getting to the other end if the time was way above the speed limit, the KHP was usually sitting right there to issue tickets.
I remember in the early 60's, my dad explained it to me that's the way it was done on the N.J. turnpike. We traveled it every Saturday to visit grandma for years.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a dumb kid with fast cars, I have done my share of speeding! As an adult, and a Fire Fighter/ EMT, I have seen my share of mangled bodies, caused by speeding! Bust their ass!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230417_163202_Facebook.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom