NOT a Good Deal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Owlcreekok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a flyer in the mail from Natchez Shooters Supply this week that listed a tolerable deal on .22 WMR. Just looked at their website and all that feed is out of stock. I have found that the Cabelas (that is conveniently located within walking distance of my new digs, but I am far too lazy to do so) price on most ammo is equivalent to what I would pay for the goods with S&H from any online dealer these days. Midway USA used to get my business, but they went bugnuts on S&H. Brownells has sold me thousands of dollars worth of parts, tools & consumables, but their ammo & component venture is spendy.

On Cabelas, two weeks ago I was in there picking up some case lube and tumbler media and noted more rimfire feed of all sorts than I could have loaded in the pickup in a day's time.

Might be worth a day trip down 35 for my home state brethren. Just don't venture more than a couple miles South of the Cabelas exit or you will regret it. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom