NOT a Good Deal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're looking for .22WMR ammo, I've had very good success getting mine at Dick's Sporting Goods. They ALWAYS have .22WMR in stock. They keep it behind the front counter with the .22LR. I've been getting CCI .22WMR for about $15. I think it's $14.97 or $15.97. ALSO - if you need Federal AutoMatch, I've had Dick's match Academy's price on the 325 brick of AutoMatch, which is $18.99. That's a considerable price reduction from their own price, which is like $26 or $27. Just FYI :)

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Owasso Academy had 50ct boxes of .22 for 2.49 last night. Thats about as cheap as I've seen it without getting it on Armslist from someone selling in bulk.

What kind of .22LR ammo was it? I'm pretty sure it was the Federal American Eagle 38-grain. By the way, Academy still has their online deal for the Aguila .22LR Subsonic @ $3.99 / 50 rounds, and free shipping on orders over $25. You can only order 10 boxes per order, but you can order as many times as you want to:

http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/agu...rain-rimfire-ammunition#repChildCatid=1038291

I know that S&W says not to use any subsonic ammo in the 15-22, but mine absolutely loves the stuff. It's the only thing I run through it. OH, and Federal auto match.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought CCI 36 gr solid WMR at the Badshot gun show in Sulphur today for $16 OTD. It was $16.99 at another table. Funny, another guy had the same ammo for $24.99; don't think he sold very much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom