Nov 21st, Carrygun Match @ Heartland, Snubby State Championship, New Rules, etc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My "new" 37 year old Colt Cobra works ... Needs a operator upgrade.

For next month... I will demonstrate how slowly a human can operate a 1911.

David ... I will be sending letters of protest the dyslexia and Alzhiemers associations regarding that "no shoot pick an number stage". Lol

oh ...Burk, last time I listen to your advise " shoot this guy, no don't shoot that one".... It's all your fault... My story and I'm stickin to it. LOL

good time all

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was a sweet gun, Jeff.

David ... I will be sending letters of protest the dyslexia and Alzhiemers associations regarding that "no shoot pick an number stage". Lol

oh ...Burke...last time I listen to your advise " shoot this guy, no don't shoot that one".... It's all your fault... My story and I'm stickin too it. LOL

good time all

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

oh ...Burke...last time I listen to your advise " shoot this guy, no don't shoot that one".... It's all your fault... My story and I'm stickin too it. LOL

good time all

That thing shoots crooked, I will give $300 for it.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Works good if I shoot it left handed
I shot the stage 1 poppers LH....and didn't notice till I was done

Yeah, you did the 2nd time too but it was one handed and the RO thought you had enough issues with the fogged shooting glasses to make an issue of it. What the heck, we had fun, most of the stages

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys are making me cry that I missed this. I missed a great match from the looks of it and I missed out on rolling LDP in the parking lot and making off with his sweet big bore S&W snubbie! :lookaroun :bolt:

But I digress... Would have just been another time that Shannon would have kicked my a$$. She sure shoots those little wheelies good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom