NRA screws us again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The NRA is not screwing anyone out of their Second Amendment rights. White males, many of them teenagers, but with the occasional old fogey thrown in, have been doing that for you and I since at least as far back as Columbine. Thanks to the work of those feckin' idiots, who have committed mass murder after mass murder, we now hear about some other feckin' idiot just about every day who was planning to have his 15 minutes of infamy and shoot up a school. The Left wants to blame the NRA for these shootings, while the Right wants to dog the NRA for pissing away their rights in the aftermath of such shootings. Neither side has a clue.
If that's your take then that's your take, but apparently not everyone agrees with you

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll just add this...

If you're witholding funds/dues/etc. from the NRA because of their position on an issue... then please, PLEASE, let them know what that issue and position is.

Otherwise, your action is pretty much like not voting because none of the candidates exactly align with your views. It serves no useful purpose whatsoever.

Just my 2 cents. :drunk2:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll just add this...

If you're witholding funds/dues/etc. from the NRA because of their position on an issue... then please, PLEASE, let them know what that issue and position is.

Otherwise, your action is pretty much like not voting because none of the candidates exactly align with your views. It serves no useful purpose whatsoever.

I'll quote this to make sure more see it.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll just add this...

Go back and read all 12 pages

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll just add this...

Go back and read all 12 pages
Thanks, but I've been following the thread. Not everyone seems to be doing so. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom