Nurse arrested for not drawing blood...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PF, I am not insulting you, but if you will go back and read your posts, you'll see a number of grammatical errors. That alone concerns me, that someone is actually employed as a teacher who doesn't use proper English. But then, it does help explain a lot about the "education crisis" in Oklahoma. Take your time when expressing yourself in writing, you'll certainly at least appear to be somewhat professional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PF, I am not insulting you, but if you will go back and read your posts, you'll see a number of grammatical errors. That alone concerns me, that someone is actually employed as a teacher who doesn't use proper English. But then, it does help explain a lot about the "education crisis" in Oklahoma. Take your time when expressing yourself in writing, you'll certainly at least appear to be somewhat professional.

It would also help if you'd stop being so obstinate and try to debate or discuss a topic with other members without resorting to inflammatory comments.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha. I'm glad you (druryj) stated what I was going to state. I just saw this thread tonight at work and could not believe what I was seeing. As someone else stated, there are so many folks on here that I normally do not agree with, on this they are 99% in agreement. We know who's the 1%'er.

My take on this whole thing that hasn't been discussed...What if you were there and it was your wife that was being treated like that? I'd be in jail. She did not deserve to be treated that way. PERIOD! She was respectful and did every possible thing the correct way. I just wanted to punch that freak right in his beak for what he was doing. It just made me angry. It wouldn't have helped matters. But still...

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You would have been jail with a clear conscience and a sense of doing the right thing when it needed to be done. :clap3:
And a big fat checkheck for your troubles at the end of it all. Nurse Wubbels might be a saint for trying to avoid a lawsuit (and working to help burn victims). I'm not a vengeful person by nature, but I'd not lose a moments sleep doing my level best to break Detective Max Payne for his unlawful actions.
:rtfm:

Last edited:

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And a big fat heck for your troubles at the end of it all. Nurse Wubbels might be a saint for trying to avoid a lawsuit (and working to help burn victims). I'm not a vengeful person by nature, but I'd not lose a moments sleep doing my level best to break Detective Max Payne for his unlawful actions.

The best way to deal with law enforcement as a rule is to obey, shut the heck up, get a lawyer and take it to court.

generally disobeying orders(lawful or unlawful) tends to exacerbate a situation. If they're doing unlawful stuff, get a good lawyer.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And a big fat heck for your troubles at the end of it all. Nurse Wubbels might be a saint for trying to avoid a lawsuit (and working to help burn victims). I'm not a vengeful person by nature, but I'd not lose a moments sleep doing my level best to break Detective Max Payne for his unlawful actions.
Oh yeah. If she doesn't want to pursue the lawsuit, I would applaud her for her sense of standing up for the rights of her patients.
We need more people like this in our country vs the sue to make a dime group.
Sadly, she will be inundated with promises of great wealth and possibly break down.
Payne has been broken down and will have to be fired just to save the PC's job. He is done.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh yeah. If she doesn't want to pursue the lawsuit, I would applaud her for her sense of standing up for the rights of her patients.
We need more people like this in our country vs the sue to make a dime group.
Sadly, she will be inundated with promises of great wealth and possibly break down.
Payne has been broken down and will have to be fired just to save the PC's job. He is done.

Something tells me he still has a level of righteousness and arrogance he needs to have removed. Until I saw him broken and literally a changed man, I wouldn't grant him a moments reprieve. After getting him fired from both his jobs, I'd be all over my elected reps for a DoJ civil rights investigation, just for good measure!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Something tells me he still has a level of righteousness and arrogance he needs to have removed. Until I saw him broken and literally a changed man, I wouldn't grant him a moments reprieve. After getting him fired from both his jobs, I'd be all over my elected reps for a DoJ civil rights investigation, just for good measure!
Yup, slam his dork into the dirt. He tried to do that to her. Just rewards.

Latest posts

Top Bottom