Nurse arrested for not drawing blood...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
PF, I am not insulting you, but if you will go back and read your posts, you'll see a number of grammatical errors. That alone concerns me, that someone is actually employed as a teacher who doesn't use proper English. But then, it does help explain a lot about the "education crisis" in Oklahoma. Take your time when expressing yourself in writing, you'll certainly at least appear to be somewhat professional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So your normal thing is to say how you are at fault, but insult anyway.
I then ask if your daddy is going to come help you, or if you can have a debate on your own.
Your daddy then comes and bans me for interfering with a mod.
You will then act like you had nothing to do with it.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So your normal thing is to say how you are at fault, but insult anyway.
I then ask if your daddy is going to come help you, or if you can have a debate on your own.
Your daddy then comes and bans me for interfering with a mod.
You will then act like you had nothing to do with it.

There was nothing in my comment that was an insult. My pointing out that you often use poor grammar is true. Have someone else read your comments, with red pen in hand, and you will see. You really do need to work on your communications skills, at least, your use of written communications. And I will also point out that my daddy died several years ago; it's very uncool and personally hurtful of you to bring that up. If you continue to be obstinate and rude, I will handle it appropriately, unless one of the others beats me to it. In addition to improving your use of proper grammar, I'd also suggest that you seek professional help, perhaps in the form of continuing education or even counseling, in terms of your interpersonal skills as well. As has been brought up already, if you want more respect, own up to your mistakes and shortcomings. All this is meant to be of help to you, both professionally and as a member of this forum. Please take it like that.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did not attack your personnel. At least not personally.by the way, who's yo daddy?

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PF, I am not insulting you, but if you will go back and read your posts, you'll see a number of grammatical errors. That alone concerns me, that someone is actually employed as a teacher who doesn't use proper English. But then, it does help explain a lot about the "education crisis" in Oklahoma. Take your time when expressing yourself in writing, you'll certainly at least appear to be somewhat professional.

I don't love you, but I like you...a lot!

Latest posts

Top Bottom