Nurse arrested for not drawing blood...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Officer Payne is most likely a very loving, community minded person that often goes out of his way to do good. Unfortunately, it often only takes one 'aw-****' to wipe out a whole bunch of 'atta-boys'.
A man can build a hundred bridges and kiss just one rooster and he'll be remembered for that rooster.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Officer Payne is most likely a very loving, community minded person that often goes out of his way to do good. Unfortunately, it often only takes one 'aw-****' to wipe out a whole bunch of 'atta-boys'.

I'd be willing to bet there are more than a couple of "aw-****" moments in this guy's career ... I've met LEO like him. Everybody knows who they are and NOBODY wants to work with them. Invariably there is a supervisor out there protecting the turd -- or too lazy to do anything about him. I have no illusions about what's gonna happen with him and his supervisor. He'll be back at work within 60 days (or sooner if the news gets off his back and moves on to the next big story) and his supervisor will escape completely unscathed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom