nurses fully stocked med kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with not "fully stocked" but I do have mine in a storage box. It is handy for keeping stuff together. I'm also super excited about the California vet supply for abx.

Johnjosiah

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I usually kind of poo poo most medical kits. Too impractical in most cases... not enough of the things you actually might need and not enough of the things you need in an emergency if it is an actual emergency.

This one is pretty good overall.

Evan the vet antibiotics aren't out of site high. You can still get them cheaper if your family doctor or dentist were to write for some $4 dollar list antibiotics but you have to find and know the right one well enough.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting to see the inclusion of Essential oils. My Wife teaches 'Dr. Mom' classes on how to use them - that's all my Family has used for the last 1.5 years and I'm amazed at how well they work.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I usually kind of poo poo most medical kits. Too impractical in most cases... not enough of the things you actually might need and not enough of the things you need in an emergency if it is an actual emergency.

This one is pretty good overall.

Evan the vet antibiotics aren't out of site high. You can still get them cheaper if your family doctor or dentist were to write for some $4 dollar list antibiotics but you have to find and know the right one well enough.

Yep I think this kit is better than most.

ditchDr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow. That's a lot of stuff. It's great if you have the room/stationary. I would put most of the creature comfort type things at a hidey hole to be accessed as needed. It's hard for me to wrap my head around long term care/survival. Everything in my gear is to stone cold keep you alive for the next hour and a half. I know many of the small items can make life much more bearable. I'm as whiny as the next person sometimes. That is a fantastic supply. I hope someone in my group has one. It probably won't be me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom