Obama Administatrion Seizes Verizon Customer Phone Records

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard one of the media Obama lovers today. He said it is okay, because they only collected them and did not listen to any of them.
Made me think of Slick Willy when he did not inhale.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard one of the media Obama lovers today. He said it is okay, because they only collected them and did not listen to any of them.
Made me think of Slick Willy when he did not inhale.
I'm sure they've been listening to you talk to the wife about the dinner you're gonna have. They've been listening to me talk to my dad about the ball game. That's the kind of time they've got on their hands.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1000059_539646009426003_1946537689_n.jpg

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Electronic communication of ANY kind has been monitored well before 9-11-2001

does any of you actually believe it is just Verizon? Just phones?

LMAO @ those of you who do.
If they have the records of every number on Verizon, they have the records of all the numbers that those numbers have had contact with. That's a hell of a bunch of numbers.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they have the records of every number on Verizon, they have the records of all the numbers that those numbers have had contact with. That's a hell of a bunch of numbers.

Everything - every communication - is stored. Storage is cheap. Sifting it to track an individual is costly at present but storage is cheap. That's my understanding of the state of things.

Latest posts

Top Bottom