Obama Advisor Valerie Jarrett Ratioed After Criticizing Officer For Shooting Girl To “Break Up Knife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2021-4-23_13-42-46.jpeg

upload_2021-4-23_13-43-15.jpeg

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
According to Urban Dictionary, being ratioed (sometimes spelt "ratio'd") is when "a reply to a tweet gets more likes than the tweet it was replying to usually indicating the unpopularity or stupidity of the original tweet." For example, if your tweet got 10 likes but a reply got 10,000 likes, you have sadly been "
I had no idea what that meant. Lol. I don’t have social media.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was an absolute no win situation for the cop. Last I heard, the almost victim’s family hadn’t said one word publicly about the incident, and in my opinion, that’s worse than lebron and jarrett Monday morning quarterbacking.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was an absolute no win situation for the cop. Last I heard, the almost victim’s family hadn’t said one word publicly about the incident, and in my opinion, that’s worse than lebron and jarrett Monday morning quarterbacking.
There will be a big payday for the family.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There will be a big payday for the family.
Which family?!? The girl that was shot or the girl that almost got stabbed?
I’m saying the family of the girl who almost got stabbed hasn’t spoken out at all from what I’ve heard, and they ought to be singing that cops praises from the roof tops.

Latest posts

Top Bottom