Obama: Military must now accept illegal aliens into their ranks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never said I am against someone that isn't s natural citizen being in the military. I am against an illegal criminal that wants to join. They don't deseve to be able to serve imo. They broke the law when they came here and are still breaking it and they expect to be given citizenship for nothing. I consider being in the military a privilege. It is the Same with illegals that protest they should be given the same benefits as you and me. That pisses me off just as much.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I never said I am against someone that isn't s natural citizen being in the military. I am against an illegal criminal that wants to join. They don't deseve to be able to serve imo. They broke the law when they came here and are still breaking it and they expect to be given citizenship for nothing. I consider being in the military a privilege. It is the Same with illegals that protest they should be given the same benefits as you and me. That pisses me off just as much.

Exactly. Those deputies that were shot in CA were shot by a guy who was deported twice. We really cant know anything about these people except they broke the law, defend illegal immigration so its not really a good way to start

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/suspect-in-killing-of-deputies-was-twice-deported/ar-BBbg8BM

Latest posts

Top Bottom