Obama sending troops to aid Africa anti-insurgency

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These tw-bit b--tards kill, rape and torture innocent, defenseless people. We have the means to stop it. You guys feel comfortable just sitting back, closing your eyes, putting your hands over your ears and pretending that it doesn't affect us, so why worry about it. Enjoy your life. A lot of people will never have the chance.

john.beck49

Marksman
Reaction score
These tw-bit b--tards kill, rape and torture innocent, defenseless people. We have the means to stop it. You guys feel comfortable just sitting back, closing your eyes, putting your hands over your ears and pretending that it doesn't affect us, so why worry about it. Enjoy your life. A lot of people will never have the chance.

It makes me sick to my stomach reading and watching the crap that goes on in different parts of the World. But I also understand that the US finances the same people they claim to despise. We send billions to third world nations and most end up in the hands of the people that do most of the carnage you speak of. If I thought for one moment 100 US Soldiers would make a difference, my opinion would be different. But history has proven otherwise. I will spot the first 20 bucks if you decide to head over there..

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I were 52 years younger, I might just take you up on it. However, we all know that ain't gonna, and can't, happen. I loathe Obama, but I support the effort to put a stop to the crap that's going on over there. If we, and any number of other countries we could all name, would act in concert, these cheap warlord types would think twice before they pulled this kind of crap.

We can sit here and think of all sorts of reasons to not help. That's the easy part.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here was THE JOKER's question:
What can 100 US troops accomplish,besides giving the appearance that the US gives a d@mn.

I don't know. I do know that if we don't try, many more thousands will simply die or live a horrible existence.

john.beck49

Marksman
Reaction score
If I were 52 years younger, I might just take you up on it. However, we all know that ain't gonna, and can't, happen. I loathe Obama, but I support the effort to put a stop to the crap that's going on over there. If we, and any number of other countries we could all name, would act in concert, these cheap warlord types would think twice before they pulled this kind of crap.

We can sit here and think of all sorts of reasons to not help. That's the easy part.

There isn't anything the US or any Nation could do to stop this kind of violence. This type of violence has happened since history has been recorded. The only entity that can stop this inhumanity has a day chosen to which this will end. The only question is, how many sons, daughters, mothers and fathers will die trying to stop something for which will never end on foreign soil. Your heart is in the right place. Unfortunately there is nothing anyone on this earth can do to stop it.

john.beck49

Marksman
Reaction score
So, let's just all crawl back in our caves and wait for the end?

You can't save everyone. The last time I checked, I didn't have scars in the middle of my hands and feet. People have to have the desire to help themselves before they can be helped. I am glad there are people like yourself that have hope of changing the World. Unfortunately for me, I don't believe the United States was created to be the World's savior.

Latest posts

Top Bottom