Obama sending troops to aid Africa anti-insurgency

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you been under a rock for the last 10 years? Our troops are spent, our money is gone, we do not have the resources to fight another battle.

If you would read the accounts, you would know that we are not fighting another battle. At least, not yet.

You would be better served to use some of that same arguement about the money that Congress wastes every day.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Much of the continent of Africa is rife with this kind of behavior; where would you like to draw the line as "finished"?

Since we're going into a "help Africa" mode, you think maybe we could go into South Africa next, and take care of thugs pulling women from their cars and raping them during traffic stops, or killing farmers for their land, etc.?

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you would read the accounts, you would know that we are not fighting another battle. At least, not yet.

You would be better served to use some of that same arguement about the money that Congress wastes every day.

I certainly do.

That's how I found this little gem.
if you write a letter to Inhofe and disagree with him, his office will write back "Ms. Firstname Lastname"
If you write about something and the nutter agrees with you, his office will write back with your real title.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And, yes. Kramer, I understand that we have our own problems here at home. That doesn't preclude us accepting our responsibility to others who need our help. We don't/didn't hesitate to take Africa's gold, oil, diamonds and slaves. This tiny bit of payback might be due.

john.beck49

Marksman
Reaction score
And, yes. Kramer, I understand that we have our own problems here at home. That doesn't preclude us accepting our responsibility to others who need our help. We don't/didn't hesitate to take Africa's gold, oil, diamonds and slaves. This tiny bit of payback might be due.

I would venture to guess, the slaves and their children came out ahead on that deal.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

If your house was on fire, would you leave your family inside to go help direct traffic downtown?
Downtown needs your help! Accept responsibility.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If your house was on fire, would you leave your family inside to go help direct traffic downtown?
Downtown needs your help! Accept responsibility.

You haven't got a clue what I do with my spare time. And your analogies sound great but are hardly pertinent to the issue at hand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom