Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This one kinda caught my eye as well. :naughty:

Promaster+Dive.png

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree. Thanks to the mystery gifters (you know who you are) I've got to redirect my future gun funds towards the purchase of one of these...

View attachment 482961
View attachment 482962

...I'm just torn betwixt the two. I'm a sucker for anything OD, everybody here knows that, but there's just something about that emerald green that makes me all warm and fuzzy! :w000t:
In this case, OD!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll bet most haven’t seen one of these. It’s so weird it’s awesome! It’s actually not a small watch, but since it’s a UFO style case, it wears pretty small without exposed lugs. The watch is 38mm, but I have pretty big wrists.

I'm just finishing up the rebuild, and will be fine-tuning the regulation over the next few days.

That case is 100% original and unpolished. It still had the factory protective sticker on the case back that nearly came off during the wash.

IMG_5138.jpeg

Croton has been an American watch company since 1878. They actually made great watches using Swiss components. They were even the American distributor for Nivada Grenchen starting in 1976. Clearly at that time they were experimenting with design!

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll bet most haven’t seen one of these. It’s so weird it’s awesome! It’s actually not a small watch, but since it’s a UFO style case, it wears pretty small without exposed lugs. The watch is 38mm, but I have pretty big wrists.

I'm just finishing up the rebuild, and will be fine-tuning the regulation over the next few days.

That case is 100% original and unpolished. It still had the factory protective sticker on the case back that nearly came off during the wash.

View attachment 483029

Croton has been an American watch company since 1878. They actually make great watches using Swiss components. They were even the American distributor for Nivada Grenchen starting in 1976. Clearly at that time they were experimenting with design!
That looks great... really nice looking and unusual.

Latest posts

Top Bottom