Obama statement on TM verditc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obama is a moron. A guy uses self defense to protect himself from a thug and he tries to say it is gun violence. Obama is the biggest fool on the planet. And no people, I won't like anything he says because everything that comes out of his mouth is crap. Yes, the first of the speech was ok, but then he just had to turn it into a gun control speech. Anything to try and spark up more knee jerk reactions. I just don't understand why he is even making a speech about this. He didn't know TM so why does he act like he did?

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

POTUS never fails to turn any tragedy into an opportunity for furthering his own fascist vision! How about preventing the death that would have been caused by the poor guy's head busting open on the side walk that night? The only thing that prevented that murder was the act of self defence that involved the lawful use of a firearm as a tool.

For all the pro 2A folks who voted for Obama, please please atone for your temporary idiocy by making sure we vote out RINOs and dems in 2014!

And please consider contributing to the NRA, GOA and 2AF. We need to counter Fascist Nanny Bloomberg's billions being arrayed against us!
:)

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Obama is a moron. A guy uses self defense to protect himself from a thug and he tries to say it is gun violence. Obama is the biggest fool on the planet. And no people, I won't like anything he says because everything that comes out of his mouth is crap. Yes, the first of the speech was ok, but then he just had to turn it into a gun control speech. Anything to try and spark up more knee jerk reactions. I just don't understand why he is even making a speech about this. He didn't know TM so why does he act like he did?
What do you mean he didn't know him? He said he could've been his son didn't he?

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

He isn't a moron, those words were carefully chosen to fit the gun control agenda.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Next week Obama will use this verdict to introduce legislation to ban open and concealed carry!
In the name of curbing gun violence and "for the children"
It will be called the "Trayvon Martin law"

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Because he is a politician, and this is what they do for a living. Sad but True.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jury ruled self-defense. It's self-defense. It wasn't gun violence. Still, hopefully the DOJ will leave Zimmerman alone.

I agree with others here. Before the day was over I'd bet that word was forwarded to Holder from the administration to persecute Zimmerman in federal court.

I'm not a legal expert by any means, but if I read FL law correctly, Martin's family could've sued Zimmerman in civil court and most likely won a large settlement. Now that he's been fully exonerated in criminal court, he's immune from a civil suit under FL law. :anyone:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with others here. Before the day was over I'd bet that word was forwarded to Holder from the administration to persecute Zimmerman in federal court.

I'm not a legal expert by any means, but if I read FL law correctly, Martin's family could've sued Zimmerman in civil court and most likely won a large settlement. Now that he's been fully exonerated in criminal court, he's immune from a civil suit under FL law. :anyone:

Is he immune? Because I was hearing today that they are still considering it? I think it was the TM family attorney or one of them. I'm pretty sure he's Crump's law partner.
I don't know whether FL law is like ours or not, but I was thinking that ours was modeled after the FL law. It wouldn't surprise me that he is in fact immune and that it gets filed and heard anyway after the criminal fiasco.

Latest posts

Top Bottom