Obama statement on TM verditc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But here's the problem as I see it. This administration doesn't give a hoot what some measly county court ruled. They won't even consider it as meaningful in any way, it'll be like it never happened. The .gov will determine for themselves whether further charges are justified. The finding of self defense will matter not one whit to them. I saw a clip of Holder's statement today and it sure sounded to me that he is seriously considering it too.

Yep, but Zimmerman's defense team is ready for that & can you imagine how bad it could turn out for the government if they push a losing case through based on race & it blows up in their faces. Part of me hopes they do push the issue & get made a complete fool in court.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem will be finding something to charge him with. There has to be some law broken to charge him. They can't charge him with murder, he has already been tried for that. And based on the evidence there is no way they can get him on assault. They would have to charge him with following a black man which, at this point, isn't illegal. They were able to charge the officers after the Rodney King beating because they were government representatives, but Zimmerman doesn't work for the government. Even if he were a racist that isn't illegal and it will be impossible for them to even prove he's racist.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
God Obama is such a worthless President. He will use any tragedy for his political gain & motives. Sad to see him play the race card in this as well as the anti-gun card, but sadly it was expected & he didn't disappoint. His time in office cannot end quick enough.
You are exactly right. He is worthless. I just don't see how there are so many people that still support him. What the hell has he done that is so great? The only thing that he cares about is dismantling everything that our forefathers and all our soldiers have fought so hard to maintain. He is more interested in pushing gay rights and abortion and gun control than he is about doing good for this country. If it is something that would benefit our country he wants no part of it. And this Martin thing is no exception. He should have just kept his mouth shut on the matter. And we all know had it been a white kid murdered he wouldn't have said a word. Well I take that back, he would say something. He would try and use it as another knee jerk reaction to gun control. But beyond that, he wouldn't have cared.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The people that still support him seem to be what I call "the hand out generation". They support him on what they feel is owed to them or by what they can attain by no means of earning it. He gives it to them.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The people that still support him seem to be what I call "the hand out generation". They support him on what they feel is owed to them or by what they can attain by no means of earning it. He gives it to them.

Im sure that young Martin had a lifetime of earning ahead of him, he looks just like he could have been the prezs son..or son-in-law

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just about convinced that at least part of Bammer's and Holder's agenda is to knock whitey down a notch.

It's all that clinging to God and guns that bothers them I guess.

Does that make me a racist?

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
72529_350858838376293_1099751614_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom