Obamacare: Reform, Repeal or "It's Hopeless I Give Up"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Should Be Done About Obamacare?

• Reform It

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • Repeal It Totally

Votes: 64 76.2%
  • "It's Hopeless - I Give Up"

Votes: 12 14.3%

• Total voters

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I want it repealed, but that aint going to happen so I give up. It's wrong on so many levels and I'll never understand how America could let this pass the way it did and how we can watch it work a number on this once great country. I guess I'll never understand because I don't understand the liberal language.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
None of the above. I think the GOP need to grow a set and force the American public to take what they ordered. In other words, stop letting Obama give them throat lozenges and cough syrup to make swallowing the bitter medicine less awful. Force the Dems to implement every last part of the law on time and in full effect.

Plainly state that they don't want to do this, but it's for the good of the patient in the long run. We need the American public to demand the Democrats repeal their own ****** law. They made their bed, let them lie in it! :mad:

I've been saying this since it passed. I only underestimated their incompetence in the law, regulation and the rollout, but it's gone just as I thought.

I want it repealed, but that aint going to happen so I give up. It's wrong on so many levels and I'll never understand how America could let this pass the way it did and how we can watch it work a number on this once great country. I guess I'll never understand because I don't understand the liberal language.

All you need to know is that they are not only incompetent but they are also lying bastards. Obamacare is the textbook perfect illustration of that. Its just sad that the majority of the American public bought their ******** and some continue to.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Repeal.

I disagree with the basic premise that everyone has a RIGHT to healthcare.
The way it was written and passed was shameful and deceitful.
Our dear dictator keeps changing it on his whim, regardless of whether he's outside the constitution.
It's hurting more than it helps.

AbundantEntropy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Repeal all the new stuff. Thanks to osamas crap my disabled daughter has lost her soonercare as secondary insurance. Here goes paying a full deductible and max oop for a 4 to for the rest of her life. Kinda sucks but she's well worth any dollar amount

stick4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you or I would have bought any product that was as falsely represented as Obamacare was, a breach of contract suit would shot the law full of holes. What I can't get my head wrapped around is that it hasn't been ruled null and void on those grounds already.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Repeal completely. That is so that we could get rid of all those hidden elements, such as taxes and other regulations, that will be around if one still tried to reform the health care system. Once full repeal is accomplished with the outlawing of all those hidden elements, then look at ways of helping those that truly are in need.

I can remember when I could walk into ANY doctor's office, plop down $5, $10, or whatever and be seen and treated. No need for a set "primary care physician" and plan. I could also invest in a catastrophic health insurance option for really big issues. If I remember right, it was Teddy Kennedy that led the charge to create the HMO/PPO system from which everyone then began to complain that the "insurance companies" were dictating our treatments. Then, it was Teddy Kennedy that then tried to "fix" the mess that he created.

All the above to say that I will NEVER TRUST any Democrat with doing ANYTHING with health care.

Latest posts

Top Bottom