Obnoxious bikers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baron Driver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why are some bikers hell bent on giving their culture a bad rap? I was just out walking with my wife and four month old puppy when a group of four bikers and the women who love them rode by. As they passed, they made certain to rev their engines as much as possible and glance behind them to see if it startled us and our dog. Well, predictably my dog freaked out, and the woman sitting on the back of the last bike just laughed.

I'm pretty sure South Park hit the nail right on the head with these guys.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agree, that is incredibly annoying, and SP was accurate in that portrayal, my fiance loves the Mont, especially eating outside on the patio, but there are so many of those jackasses cruising by and nailing the throttle as they pass that I will almost refuse to go anymore...

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why am I envisioning late model Harley Davidsons? Bwahaha.

The first warm day of spring, I stopped at the car wash because I could no longer see through my windshield. This goober was giving his late model Harley a rub down while it was idling. Every so often he'd reach over and hit the throttle...just so people would look at him.

The only reason I don't like it, because these clowns that usually have lame bikes that sound like crap. Like when the ricer Hinda crowd hit it's peak about 7 years ago. I love hearing all things internal combustion that sound good, but a late model stock Harley with aftermarket pipes just ain't music to my ears.

Latest posts

Top Bottom