October 24th Rifle Match @ USSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was technically tac-magnified optic. Wasn't sure where to write that just to let everyone know.

Mike you were really smoking until stage 1!

:ugh2: Funny how fumbling one magazine can drop me so much. I blame Josh for making me reload. ;) I'll try not to complain too much since it was my first rifle match. For the record I was tac/mag as well.

Nice shooting, Jeremy and Jerry! Crushed it out there...

Thanks again, Josh. Can't wait to do it again!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:ugh2: Funny how fumbling one magazine can drop me so much. I blame Josh for making me reload. ;) I'll try not to complain too much since it was my first rifle match. For the record I was tac/mag as well.

Nice shooting, Jeremy and Jerry! Crushed it out there...

Thanks again, Josh. Can't wait to do it again!

Thanks! Leaving those two clays crucified me, along with that mag change that took 3 times to seat! I think we all had an issue or two. James did really well, especially since he was running tac/iron also. Looks like we did have the killer squad huh! :D

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wormy, you have any prior rifle training? Looking at the scores, you sure did well!

Nope! Its amazing what Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 can teach ya! I knew that 8 hours per day of practice would eventually pay off!

Just kidding.

I shot extremely well for me. I surprised myself. not having any huge mistakes really helped out.

You see the vid with the battlecomp?

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope! Its amazing what Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 can teach ya! I knew that 8 hours per day of practice would eventually pay off!

Just kidding.

I shot extremely well for me. I surprised myself. not having any huge mistakes really helped out.

You see the vid with the battlecomp?

Wow, good stuff. You run the gun like you've had lots of training. Maybe I should start playing COD. LOL.

You did shoot very well. Extremely well actually :P And yes, I did see the video with the battlecomp. I think that may be my next AR part purchase. I still wish I really could have made this shoot. But family ending up in the hospital is more important then slinging lead down range :(

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, good stuff. You run the gun like you've had lots of training. Maybe I should start playing COD. LOL.

You did shoot very well. Extremely well actually :P And yes, I did see the video with the battlecomp. I think that may be my next AR part purchase. I still wish I really could have made this shoot. But family ending up in the hospital is more important then slinging lead down range :(

Understandable. Family ALWAYS comes first.

I really haven't had any formal training. I've wanted to take some classes but the funds won't allow me to do that yet.

I know Rainier Arms has the BattleComp or you could get it direct from BattleComp.com and get free shipping. I really think you should shoot it and decide for yourself (so I'm not to blame if you hate it!).

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was pretty impressed by it. I don't think it has quite the effect of a dedicated 3-gun comp like the Rolling Thunder or SJC Titan, but then again it's a lot more compact. You may be seeing one on my 11.5" next month. :)

Jeremy, just noticed we were less than a second apart until you smoked that last stage. Clutch!

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was pretty impressed by it. I don't think it has quite the effect of a dedicated 3-gun comp like the Rolling Thunder or SJC Titan, but then again it's a lot more compact. You may be seeing one on my 11.5" next month. :)

Jeremy, just noticed we were less than a second apart until you smoked that last stage. Clutch!

True.

I'm not sure what shooting a Rolling Thunder feels like but the BattleComp definitely has less concussion to the shooter than my PWS DNTC. Also not sure what the BattleComp feels like to others around me. But I would almost bet its less than a Rolling Thunder.

It was worth it to me. If YouTube would hurry up and process my stage 6 video I'd post it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom