October 24th Rifle Match @ USSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://ipsc.okcgunclub.org/docs/2010_okcgc_3gun_rules.pdf
6.3 Rifle - Open Class
6.3.1 No limitations on accessories (see Rule 5.3)
6.3.2 Barrel length shall not be changed for the duration of the match.
6.4 Rifle - Tactical Class
6.4.1 Firearms must be of a factory configuration (see Rule 5.3)
6.4.2 Barrel length shall not be changed for the duration of the match.
6.4.3 Internal modifications are allowed providing the modifications do not alter the
original factory configuration of the rifle
6.4.4 Tactical Class Magnified rifles may be equipped with no more than one (1) optical
sight.
6.4.5 Tactical Class Non-Magnified may have a single 1x sighting system, electronic or
other.
6.4.6 Rifle supporting devices (i.e. bipods, etc.) are not allowed in this class.

Thanks!

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well son of a gun! I may just have to show up then! I have been wanting to try that thing out for myself. I hate buying stuff and not trying them out first! I will probably show up anyways :D

I did a slow fire with it while sighting in my TR24G and I really could tell a difference. It is "louder" than my A2 and could definitely feel more concussion, but it wasn't uncomfortable like the PWS DNTC was for me. I am itching to try it out in a match environment. :preocc:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well it looks like Noveske is still waiting on TRX Extreme rails, so my new 18" rifle will not be ready in time for this match. :(

I'll just have to shoot my 16" with an RDS, which will be good for the short stages, but I'm guessing not as good for the 200yd stage. Hopefully I haven't forgotten how to engage targets beyond 50 yds. :)

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Found out the other day that my Uncle passed. His funeral is set for the 23-25th of October, so if I go to Wisconsin for it, I won't attend. :( If I don't go, I may have to attend this shoot. :)

I also take it, gear would be the same as something Oil Cap would host?

Latest posts

Top Bottom