October Practical Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Next Saturday, October 3rd, is the regularly scheduled Practical Rifle Match at Oil Capital. If you have been thinking of attending but haven't yet, you are missing out on a lot of fun.
We will have 5 stages for the match. Two of the stages will incorporate the use of pistols. Total round count will be 60 to 70 rounds for rifle and about 20 for pistol. Check in will commence at 0800, walk through will be at 0900 and we will be shooting by 0930. Cost for non-members is $12.
We will begin match set up at 0700, anyone who wants to help is welcome and very appreciated. These matches are a perfect opportunity to evaluate your ability to defend yourself and your loved ones with your rifle in a self defense situation. If anyone has any questions about the match, please feel free to contact me. See You All There!
Dave

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Man, I wish you all could change the day of this match. There are quite a few of us that would come up if it wasn't the same day as the okc match that draws ~100 shooters.
We'll see you all at our 3 gun match though, right?

Matthew77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1

This rifle match is a blast. If it was in Sunday I'd be there every month.

I have been trying to find a range, locally, that we could do this at on Sundays. If someone knows or has a connection, let me know. I would be more than glad to do all the leg work and prep for this, I just can't find a place to shoot.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been trying to find a range, locally, that we could do this at on Sundays. If someone knows or has a connection, let me know. I would be more than glad to do all the leg work and prep for this, I just can't find a place to shoot.

I have talked to some of the guy's that run the IPSC stuff at the OKC gun club about doing this kind of match out there. They seamed receptive to it.
The do three gun stuff there so I see no reason we could not do the Practical Rifle stuff there.

Are you a OKCGC member?

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There are several of us at the Practical Match here in the Tulsa area that have expressed a willingness to drive down to OKC and help get a match off the ground down there if needed.
We would be happy to help in any way we can.
Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom