October Practical Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What a fantastic day! The October Match is tagged, bagged, and posted. The weather cooperated perfectly, the stages seemed challenging yet not to difficult no matter what the shooters skill level was, and the most important component, the SHOOTERS, were all safe, accurate, and had a great time.
The scores have been posted in the files section of the Yahoo Group (link below). Congratulations to Kurt M. for making Top Shooter and Jack O for Most Accurate.
I want to thank the guys from OKC for coming up, I hope you had a good time. And to everyone else who attended, I am very thankful as well for your attendance and continued support.
Next months Match will take place on November 7th. Hope to see everyone there!
Dave
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OklahomaPracticalRifle/

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
By the way, anyone who took some pics, please post them in the Yahoo Group if you don't mind. We need to update that section some.
Dave

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was happy with shooting the Texas star. Don't think I was doing to bad.

Looked good to me! that star gets in my brain and casues all kinds of problems. Looks like there will be one in the 3-gun match here in a couple of weeks, twist for me is that its with a shotgun this time! lol... Maybe I can hit something that way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom