Odocoileus virginianus pic thread 2020/2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen more bigger deer chasing does in the last 2 days. Wondering if they are coming out of lockdown from the first doe they bred

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
Given what I saw last weekend (2 deer over 3 days) I'd say coming out of the first lockdown. I have seen a few small bucks feeding together the last 2 days.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brother took my niece hunting this evening behind my Mother’s house. My nephew wanted to go too, so being a good uncle, I volunteered. We didn’t see anything but a couple squirrels and a coyote, but my nephew ate beef jerky and talked to me the entire time about random stuff that goes through a 6 year olds mind. It was the most entertaining hunt I’ve had in a long time.:thumb:
FBDF438C-629F-4630-AFE2-36B88D1941E1.jpeg

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My brother took my niece hunting this evening behind my Mother’s house. My nephew wanted to go too, so being a good uncle, I volunteered. We didn’t see anything but a couple squirrels and a coyote, but my nephew ate beef jerky and talked to me the entire time about random stuff that goes through a 6 year olds mind. It was the most entertaining hunt I’ve had in a long time.:thumb:
View attachment 181920

Good for you! Good looking young man!

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 181920
That's good stuff, and great memories. My cousin brought up one of ours a couple days ago. He lives in Ohio, I'm 10yrs older then him. I went to visit them on leave while I was in the Marines. We went for a walk and we squeezed through a fence on a new Hwy they were building. I cut up a box and we slid down the hill several times. He asked me, Please tell me you remember that, I told him it was an over cast day a few other details to let him know I did. Wonderful times.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 182208

got it done tonight with the 10mm!
This has been a year of firsts for me.
Got my first deer with a recurve(8 point buck), got my first elk, and first buck with a handgun. The Lord has been good to me!
Pistol hunts are awsome fun and more chalenging. Congrats

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 182208

got it done tonight with the 10mm!
This has been a year of firsts for me.
Got my first deer with a recurve(8 point buck), got my first elk, and first buck with a handgun. The Lord has been good to me!
Very cool. You have had a great year and that pistol kill tops it off. Congrats!

Latest posts

Top Bottom