2021 Deer Chatter/Pics/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve seen a doe and twin fawns today, but they really don’t count. They are on this food plot every time I am here. They don’t even pay attention to me anymore. If I walk up and they are out eating, as long as I don’t make eye contact with them and keep walking, they will just continue to eat.

Last edited:

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rifle was a complete bust for us this year. Very strange year out where I hunt, no scrapes, very few rubs, and very little buck activity during the day (even the young ones). Only saw 3 bucks in daylight in the last 5 weeks (bow hunting also). Banking on does to fill the freezer this year I guess.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rifle was a complete bust for us this year. Very strange year out where I hunt, no scrapes, very few rubs, and very little buck activity during the day (even the young ones). Only saw 3 bucks in daylight in the last 5 weeks (bow hunting also). Banking on does to fill the freezer this year I guess.
I can’t say ours as a whole was a bust because both of my girls got decent bucks, but activity on my place was definitely down as well. Checking all my cameras, 7 in total, rut hit on my place on November 14th and was over on the 17th. Couple that with my run of bad luck this season and it was a bust for me.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can’t say ours as a whole was a bust because both of my girls got decent bucks, but activity on my place was definitely down as well. Checking all my cameras, 7 in total, rut hit on my place on November 14th and was over on the 17th. Couple that with my run of bad luck this season and it was a bust for me.
Y’all realize there’s still more than a month of season left, right?!?

Y’all are talking like it‘s January 15th already.:lmfao:

Last edited:

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was blessed this season to be able to hunt with a rifle I have wanted for many years, a Savage 99 in 300 Savage. It was great to be able to put a classic rifle back in the field where she belongs. The deer were running amok on our lease. As usual, I couldn’t stay off the trigger and killed a decent buck opening morning. This was our best season in many years, everyone was successful hunting and I was able to enjoy time with my dad, brother, nephew and sister in law. Hope everyone else enjoyed a safe season as well.

Attachments

• 66514083-D51E-459A-AB74-9730735A74FF.jpeg
    66514083-D51E-459A-AB74-9730735A74FF.jpeg
    248.5 KB · Views: 77
  • B95A347A-C48C-4176-90E0-136FFA5B3DDF.jpeg
    B95A347A-C48C-4176-90E0-136FFA5B3DDF.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 66

Latest posts

Top Bottom