Offend the cops, lose your guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem in CA is that the vote is rigged. No doubt about it. CA tried to recall Newsom and it was rigged.
So things will never change even if the majority wants it to. It's the main problem facing our country cause we can't change things with our vote like the old days. It's been going on for many years in blue states.
A voter recently moved out of NY due to the crime. He tried to unregister his voting status in NY.
Surprise. The state of New York told him the have no method of removing people from the voting rolls!
No sane person would vote for the recent Mayor of Chicago, as an example. It's rigged as sure as Chicago
is crooked. Our vote is our only tool to fix things without violence.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a long standing rule that I let a cop set the “tone” of an interaction. If he wants to be an a-hole, I’m more than happy to bend over and show him mine. If he’s cool and treats me like I’m a “customer”, I‘ll treat him accordingly.
I do not and will not volunteer any information not directly related to our interaction.

That's interesting. Grumpy has always said he lets the "customer" set the tone. If everybody is courteous and well-behaved he was the same. If they started screaming at him while he was walking up to their window (happened more than once in his almost 30 years) then ... Well ... He wasn't pulling anyone over that didn't have at least one ticket coming to them. 🤷

Like I've said a million times before I can see both sides of this situation. And I honestly think there are WAY too many Chads and Karens in the world now. Some of those Chads and Karens become JBTs. Some of the other Chads and Karens get pulled over by JBTs for some reason. And SOMETIMES the Chads and Karens who are not JBTs get pulled over by the Chads and Karens who are JBTs. It's quite the conundrum. Lol

(And like you, all they get from me is my DL, my insurance info and ... NOTHING. I'm not interested in making conversation. Give me my ticket and send me on my merry way. Otherwise, you are welcome to speak with my lawyer at the appropriate time. I've pissed off an OCPD officer and a Bethany officer by not engaging in conversation but it just is what is it. I don't know you, so that means I don't trust you. Especially if you are in "position of authority".)

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's interesting. Grumpy has always said he lets the "customer" set the tone. If everybody is courteous and well-behaved he was the same. If they started screaming at him while he was walking up to their window (happened more than once in his almost 30 years) then ... Well ... He wasn't pulling anyone over that didn't have at least one ticket coming to them. 🤷

Like I've said a million times before I can see both sides of this situation. And I honestly think there are WAY too many Chads and Karens in the world now. Some of those Chads and Karens become JBTs. Some of the other Chads and Karens get pulled over by JBTs for some reason. And SOMETIMES the Chads and Karens who are not JBTs get pulled over by the Chads and Karens who are JBTs. It's quite the conundrum. Lol

(And like you, all they get from me is my DL, my insurance info and ... NOTHING. I'm not interested in making conversation. Give me my ticket and send me on my merry way. Otherwise, you are welcome to speak with my lawyer at the appropriate time. I've pissed off an OCPD officer and a Bethany officer by not engaging in conversation but it just is what is it. I don't know you, so that means I don't trust you. Especially if you are in "position of authority".)
Precisely. Thousands of people go to jail every day because of diarrhea mouth. They talk themselves into it. Then there's, "I never argue with my husband when he's been drinking."

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wasn't there, but I can't help think the powermongers in CA are trying to in effect invite the crooks back to finish the job on this guy because of someone's fragile ego?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12762001/LA-father-gun-firearm-permit.html
The website's ads come in loud and clear but try to watch the video of the unsuccessful assault.

Try to read the damn article and ads pop up while you are reading, moving the text you are trying to read. I never got to read the entire article or watch the videos. I tell ya it's a conspiracy!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The website's ads come in loud and clear but try to watch the video of the unsuccessful assault.

Try to read the damn article and ads pop up while you are reading, moving the text you are trying to read. I never got to read the entire article or watch the videos. I tell ya it's a conspiracy!
DM is bad but far from the worst. NY Post and Fox News pizz me off to no end. I have to really want to read it or I just close the page.

Latest posts

Top Bottom