Official Armslist Crazy Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As long as the idiots keep paying other idiots idiot prices the other idiots will keep selling at idiot prices.

Everybody needs to stop buying from these guys and they'll stop hoarding ammo, magazines and guns every morning at every store in America. When people buy that over priced ammo they just perpetuate the problem. We need to stand up and shut these guys down any way possible. Free trade doesn't include people buying up the stocks of a product then selling for a huge mark up, that's a monopoly. By all means flag their ads for overpriced and make it as difficult as possible for them to continue.

I saw a set of 3 M&P15-22 mags for $70 an clicked on to find 3 used mags for $70 a piece!!! Yeah right....but some sh!thead is going to buy them and the seller will have even more money to buy all the mags up as soon as the truck arrives. Then Joe Average gets off work and stops at Academy to find ammo and mags for his kids 22's but he shelves are empty...stop, just stop this crap.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK here is something crazy..I posted some 223 ammo on there for 21 bucks for 60 rounds 3 boxes
There is no history of it in my armslist history..but i had a call on it...and i have the email from armslist for post control...
So that is why only 1 call..something completely deleted it.

You guys ever have this happen

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buy for $1100 at academy, try to sucker someone next day for $2000 on armslist, LOL

Especially considering these are crap compared to kalashnikovs and double the price:

http://www.armslist.com/posts/80943...ar15-style-----sig-sauer-556--big--price-drop

That is a 556, not a 556R so you can't compare it to a 7.62 Russian gun...That is also the OLD version of that gun and not an 1100.00 Academy special...the older version costed more before prices came down. These guns were not meant to compete with the AK BTW, they were meant to marry the best features of the AK & AR into one rifle...they are reliable with the Ak-style bolt and gas system, but they are more accurate than an AK and accept AR mags and some accessories...I have read good reviews of the 556R too if you were meaning to refer to that instead of this 556 classic you linked to.

And if comparing to an AR, show me a 1000 dollar AR that can fire THOUSANDS of rounds in adverse conditions without adding gun oil or cleaning...you can't...the 556 is heavy and not quite as accurate as the AR, but it give you closer to the reliability as the AK.

Latest posts

Top Bottom