Official Armslist Crazy Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For Sale: Armalite AR-10 by Rijas Services
Price:$3,500.00Seller:Private Party Listings by this userListed On:Wednesday, February 27, 2013Listed In:RiflesLocation:Mustang/Yukon, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - Map Manufacturer:Armalite Caliber:308/7.62 NATO Action:Semi-automatic Firearm Type:Rifle Flag |
ScamSpam/InappropriateOver-pricedMiscategorizedDealer ListingUnresponsiveReport illegal firearms activity to 1-800-ATF-GUNS or your local police department.
Edit | Favorite
I have an Amralite AR-10 built by Rijas Services. Comes with blue steel bipod, Green Dot Holographic sight/Red Laser Sight Combo for close range, Carl Zeiss 12X Scope for long range. This rifle is set up for 1000 yd shots. Rijas warrantys these guns for life. It is guaranteed to hold a guarter sized grouping for the life of the rifle. Between the rifle and all the mods/ammoI have over $ 4500 invested. Tough times have me needing cash so $3500 OBO gets it. Make me an offer.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For Sale: Armalite AR-10 by Rijas Services
Price:$3,500.00Seller:Private Party Listings by this userListed On:Wednesday, February 27, 2013Listed In:RiflesLocation:Mustang/Yukon, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - Map Manufacturer:Armalite Caliber:308/7.62 NATO Action:Semi-automatic Firearm Type:Rifle Flag |
ScamSpam/InappropriateOver-pricedMiscategorizedDealer ListingUnresponsiveReport illegal firearms activity to 1-800-ATF-GUNS or your local police department.
Edit | Favorite
I have an Amralite AR-10 built by Rijas Services. Comes with blue steel bipod, Green Dot Holographic sight/Red Laser Sight Combo for close range, Carl Zeiss 12X Scope for long range. This rifle is set up for 1000 yd shots. Rijas warrantys these guns for life. It is guaranteed to hold a guarter sized grouping for the life of the rifle. Between the rifle and all the mods/ammoI have over $ 4500 invested. Tough times have me needing cash so $3500 OBO gets it. Make me an offer.

Sounds like that person got screwed!

mapcon1941

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I have to admit that was my BX-25 magazine ad. After some butthurt comments on the price I decided not to sell them. I paid $40/piece ($30 MSRP + $10 S&H) from MidwayUSA late last year. I was told from Ruger cust. svc. that "realistically, it will be late summer before the current BX-25 magazine orders are filled". Knowing that, I thought $65/piece may be a fair price, maybe I was wrong. The $16 Magpul 30-rd AR Pmags I bought at the same time, are now selling regularly for $30-$50/ea. here. I would like some input from kd5rz, or anyone else, what a fair asking price for these mags would be that are IN STOCK right now? Most importantly, please provide a link where these are IN STOCK right now, so I may pass this info. along. Thanks.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a nice one lol

http://www.armslist.com/posts/11594...es-for-sale--colt-ar-15--le6920--never-fired-

the text of the ad:

Yes this is a WalMart Gun and I am going to make something on it. I spent many trips to WW to check for ammo/AR's and finally hit one day. I bought it thinking I would keep it but then got a chance to get a better one and am selling this one. I have $1207 in the gun and will sell it for $1550. It is a flat top with MagPul rear sight and A2 front sight. It comes with one Windowed 30 round PMag. I have opened it to look at it but never fired it. I have seen a four Colt AR's from Walmart and I don't know if WM keeps the stuff, looses it or the gun just did not have it but this one has only a Pmag, book and lock. Two on the AR's I have seen did not have locks and only two had cleaning equip and straps. Anyway, this is a new gun with box and plastic bag, 1 30 round Pmag, a book and a lock for $1550. You can contact me at nine18 3two1 540four or email. This is a land line so no texts please. This my first listing on Armslist so if I have erred in any way, please forgive and advise. Thanks for looking

Belthos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I have to admit that was my BX-25 magazine ad. After some butthurt comments on the price I decided not to sell them. I paid $40/piece ($30 MSRP + $10 S&H) from MidwayUSA late last year. I was told from Ruger cust. svc. that "realistically, it will be late summer before the current BX-25 magazine orders are filled". Knowing that, I thought $65/piece may be a fair price, maybe I was wrong. The $16 Magpul 30-rd AR Pmags I bought at the same time, are now selling regularly for $30-$50/ea. here. I would like some input from kd5rz, or anyone else, what a fair asking price for these mags would be that are IN STOCK right now? Most importantly, please provide a link where these are IN STOCK right now, so I may pass this info. along. Thanks.

You did nothing wrong. I want some bx-25 magazines. I'm not willing to meet your price. No harm is done.
Someone else may be willing to meet your price and be happy they got something that isn't commonly available right now.

I might well feel differently if I didn't have seven 30 round magazines for my Ruger 10-22 Takedown.
I know I would, if i had none I'd probably have bought yours, because I fear anti magazine legislation.

I do have a BX-25 but I'm even worse to deal with. I wouldn't take less than $100 for mine.
I'm not in this to make money, but if someone offered me a ridiculous amount of money I'd sell almost any of my magazines or firearms.
After all I have more guns and rifles than I have hands, or for that matter fingers, Or possibly even fingers and toes..........

I could get by with less, I just don't feel motivated to do so.
I just wouldn't consider selling ALL of them.

Again to sum it up, I would rather have the option to buy $65 magazines than no option at all.
I'd prefer that manufacturers be required to send me a six pack of every magazine they make as a matter of law. :contract:

HSIG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Here you go. Second mag down on the left side. Two BX-25 mags for $69.99. I bought 4, with shipping they were $37.50ea. Already shipped, should be here on Monday. http://www.cdnninvestments.com/

Latest posts

Top Bottom