OFFICIAL January '16 AR15 build party thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gldnflash23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for setting this up. I will be there with my AR that I am needing to replace the barrel. Along with some other parts, and yes I will be needing help. Thanks again.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well my shoulder is doing pretty good so I expect to be there. I won't be all that handy but can help a little bit here and there and will have my tools.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I have a lower I need to build and would like to make the trigger mods to it and another complete lower, but I have my young'ins this weekend, so you guys enjoy the knowledge sharing and camaraderie.

Maybe I can make it to the next one. [emoji4]

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gonna be chilly tomorrow, I'll have the heat cranked up in the shop!
Come on over and join the party, build, watch or just sit and drink coffee...everyone is welcome.
Stopped by FBT and picked up a couple door prizes, ,, Thank you FBT for helping out!
Jeff's brother, sorry I didn't catch his name, said S4F was home resting after his surgery. Great news!

1:00 / 1300 till whenever.....

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
FBT has hooked us up with some great stuff... and I'm not kidding!

It's early and I'm up already, 'cause I can't wait! lol Ok, ok, ok, I work nights, I don't usually sleep well on my days off... but I'm still excited! lol

Stopped by FBT yesterday, too, and they said they've had a bunch of people coming in talking about this get-together, that's great! Gonna be some folks leaving afterwards with big grins - some from their newly-built rifles, and some from these awesome giveaways!

Come on out and hang out with us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom