Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a perspective...

"Statewide hospitalizations reach a record high of 1,246 in North Carolina. By @joshshaffer08.

Oklahoma’s statewide #COVID19 hospitalizations were 1,248 last night.

NC population is 10.5 million. OK population is 4 million."

https://twitter.com/pmonies/status/1...702278656?s=20
Today's OSDH report listed 6% of adult ICU beds (that's 57 ICU beds) available in the state of Oklahoma.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2020-11-12_10-58-52.jpeg

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The news media has to slowely back away from the covid fear mongering. Soon, just like ISIS, you wont hear about it near as much or at all.
The Lynn Institute where my Dr. is a member on that team, is working on a vaccine and a treatment cure. I got a good Dr for this kind of thing.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The news media has to slowely back away from the covid fear mongering. Soon, just like ISIS, you wont hear about it near as much or at all.
The Lynn Institute where my Dr. is a member on that team, is working on a vaccine and a treatment cure. I got a good Dr for this kind of thing.
That's really not a very bold prediction. Real or imagined, cured, "the new reality", vaccinated out of existence, or however it plays out, it will diminish gradually over some period of time. You were never going to hear, "As of next Friday, covid-19 is officially no longer a thing." And given the recent news about vaccines, "soon" is not unrealistic.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's really not a very bold prediction. Real or imagined, cured, "the new reality", vaccinated out of existence, or however it plays out, it will diminish gradually over some period of time. You were never going to hear, "As of next Friday, covid-19 is officially no longer a thing." And given the recent news about vaccines, "soon" is not unrealistic.
I didmt say the virus would be gone :rolleyes
It will be a non talking point like the flu or any other big news that just goes away.
Reading comprehension....

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didmt say the virus would be gone :rolleyes
It will be a non talking point like the flu or any other big news that just goes away.
Yes, I know. My point is that you have prophesied the inevitable. You are going to be right, but it won't be an impressive prediction.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wasnt at all try
Yes, I know. My point is that you have prophesied the inevitable. You are going to be right, but it won't be an impressive prediction.
Im certainly not trying to impress you, in fact IDGAF what you have to say most days.
I made a statement, and opinion others may not agree with at all or havent thought of. and it doesnt matter if I am right or not.
I'm wrong most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom