Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm working at home....Medium Risk at most.
Pretty sure that schools and universities are hard to categorize: depends on how much social distancing they are doing...not only in classrooms but in hallways, buses etc. ....or maybe they are blind to that question because the authors are located in universities.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been practicing social distancing for many years. I stay as far away as I can from assholes, bores, bullies, moochers, the self righteous, and all others possessed with corruption. In a word, "politicians".

That said, I know and have associated with several politicians, some of whom do not fit in the above narrative. Yes, they are rare.

Woody

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been practicing social distancing for many years. I stay as far away as I can from assholes, bores, bullies, moochers, the self righteous, and all others possessed with corruption. In a word, "politicians".

That said, I know and have associated with several politicians, some of whom do not fit in the above narrative. Yes, they are rare.

Woody

Hhhhhhhhmmmmmmm. I thought they were extinct!

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
More evidence for Vitamin D:
Sweden is implementingextra levels of fortification of milk with Vitamin D and also putting it in cooking oil....Sweden has a much lower death rate from Covid than that of other countries in Eurpoe
England is distributing it to senior care facilities
Sunlight levels mirror the incidence of infections:

Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 10.42.39 AM.png

Last edited:

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Study in India of health care workers dealing with COVID patients - those taking hydroxychloroquin as a regular preventative were 10 times less likely to get the infection

Last edited:

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Worth knowing about: the MATH+ protocol......I'd want this in hand if I was diagnosed to be able to ask my doctor
Eastern Virginia Medical Service (source:
fullsizeoutput_8cc.jpeg

Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 11.19.27 AM.png

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought this was all supposed to go away after the election. Several states are now moving back toward lock down practices.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its getting to the point where more people have it or had it than havent.
Heard immunity.
In Poland they are just letting people get it if their going to and telling them thats the best way to eradicat it through heard immunity. It will kill some but I have a greater chance of death driving to the store here in a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom